[EuroPython] Revised brochures available

Dinu Gherman gherman@darwin.in-berlin.de
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 10:41:08 +0200 (CEST)

Godefroid Chapelle <gotcha@swing.be>:

> I just tried to print the "Talks and speakers, Details" on
> a black and white laser printer (AcroRead 5.0 on Win 2k).
>
> The background "EUROP THON Conference 2002" get printed as
> foreground.
>
> So that some text (for instance Guido and Itamar bios on
> page 10) is not readable.
>
> Can others check that the problem is linked with my confi-
> guration and not with the file itself ?

I can't confirm this. I'm printing just as expected on
OS X and an HP LJ2100 from AR 5.0. the various shading
effects on the front page and particularly in the table
cells are almost unnoticeable, but there is nothing un-
expected (well, the red boxes might be).

Dinu