[EuroPython] Thanks!

Stephan R.A. Deibel sdeibel@wingide.com
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 20:51:53 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 28 Jun 2002, Denis Frère wrote:
> Your CDRom's are all gone. Some of us won't have the chance to have one
> since we got only 200 of them. Though, we didn't give them without asking
> systematically to people if they were interrested in getting one, so
> that there is no waste.

Sounds great!  Thanks very much for doing this so thoughtfully.

It is sad to be missing all the fun.  Alas, this seems to be the month of
missed things for me... first a Greek island wedding, then a family
vacation in the black forest, and now Belgian beer and EuroPython.

It could have been a great month!

Oh, well, next year... I keep telling myself, next year! ;-)

- Stephan

Wing IDE for Python                          Archaeopteryx Software, Inc
www.wingide.com                              Take Flight!