[EuroPython] web : VOTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 13:19:37 +0100

Tom Deprez wrote:
> Until the database installation is finished, we can't start with the poll
> for 'how many people intend to come'.
> But, we can vote for the logo and layout.
> Until now we've the following possebilities :
> http://europython.zope.nl/draftwiki/DesignTeam
> I've contacted dagmar.kolb@just-ad.de as well to put his logo's somewhere
> online, but it looks like until now, he didn't find the time to do it. (I've
> contacted him with the message that voting has started)

She, not he, isn't it?

> Voting for layout and logo of the EuroPython WebSite
>
> Your votes:
>
> Logo :

I like logo B.

> Layout :

I like layout A or B, though I can't see much difference between them.
However, I don't like the sidebar ('home' and such), at least in my
browser (mozilla based) 'home/conference/etc' are very very far apart,
and you have to scroll down quite a bit to actually see it's a link.
Those need to be on top. Layout C and D are better in that respect.

Regards,

Martijn