[EuroPython] Is the CEME easyly reachable by train ??

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 13:22:36 +0100

Nicolas ?vrard wrote:
> I'm planning to go to the europython meeting (and I'm proud this will
> take place in my little country) but since I must come from Liege by
> train I was wandering if the CEME is easily reachable by train ??
>
> I'm also ready to give the organisator some help (in the limits of my
> timing).

Perhaps once we find out the whole train issue (Charleroi is easily
reachable by train, but don't know about CEME itself), you can write something
up on it, and get it put on the website so others can also find out?

Thanks for your help!

Martijn