[EuroPython] WebSite

Denis Frère denis@aragne.com
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 16:41:19 +0100

Le Sat, Mar 16, 2002 at 03:08:26PM +0100, Tom Deprez pianota:
> Hi all!

Hello, Tom,

> I've finished the 'Register Interest' form.

Proficiaat.

> I think we've a winner: http://212.68.204.88:9673/europython2002/model02
> [...]
> * Volunteers for incorporating this layout into EuroPython?
> * Vincent can you send us a Cascade Style Sheet we could use for the
> website?

Vincent was abroad these last days. As soon as he comes back he will
take contact to help.

> * Aragne @ Charleroi, can you create a page containing information of the
> hotels, the transportation possibilities (airplane, train, bus, ...) ?

We've contacted hotels and info-tourism center.
We've collected some info and we're setting it up in a local wiki (English
is a small problem for some of us).
When it's done, it will be transmitted either in the EPC wiki, either
directly in a www.europython.org page.

> * What about the page concerning submitting of papers, etc? Shouldn't we
> post this one very soon? How far are we with that part?

CharleroiTeam will need *very* soon a good idea of the final program since
it will decide :
- how many usable rooms we need
- which logistic must be involved (how many PC, overhead projectors,
  etc)

Actively y'rs

Denis

--