[EuroPython] Python in Computer Graphics

Denis denis@aragne.com
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 04:13:54 +0100

Le Sun, Mar 24, 2002 at 10:12:14PM -0100, Jacek Artymiak pianota:

> What sort of facilities will be available for tutors at the
> Charleroi Conference Center?

> Will there be computers available for (at least a part of)
> the audience, or just for the tutors?  Or should the tutors/attendees
> bring their own machines?

We will have an internet access and CharleroiTeam will provide with
a few machines. If you have a laptop, you will have the possibility to
plug your own machine in a hub.

I think the best thing to do is to ask for what you need. We're not
going to rent machines/equipment if it's not needed.

> Also, how long will the tutorial sessions be?

That's for the program committee team...
(See the wiki).

Denis

--
Denis FRERE