[EuroPython] Payment, taxes, accounting, badges

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Wed, 01 May 2002 18:08:51 +0200

Tom Deprez wrote:

> > Le Wed, May 01, 2002 at 12:49:51PM +0200, M.-A. Lemburg pianota:
> > > Before we setup the payment devices, there are some things
> > > to consider:
> > >
> > > [... things about VAT]
> >
> > Up to now, P3B has no VAT account. I don't think it's required, but
> > it's possible to get one. Do you really think we should take one ?
>
> Please, ask this to your accountant, he/she should know if we need a VAT.

Indeed. You should be very careful about VAT -- if we mess up
here, we'll end up having to pay the 21% !

> > The bank account number and most information on P3B is there :
> > http://www.p3b.org/about
>
> Thanks Denis,
>
> But we also need the address information of P3B and the address/contact
> information of the responsible P3B member. Can we put you as contact person?
> Which telephone number may we use and which email address?

I think it's faster if Denis simply sets up the ShareIT account.
There are too many details to know about which only P3B can
provide (please also see my other mail on setting up the
account).

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH