[EuroPython] questions, questions, ...

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Thu, 2 May 2002 02:56:53 +0200

> > 1) Pearson Education Benelux isn't able to attend the conference, but
they
> > would like to produce a little brochure which can be handed out at the
> > conference concerning their open source titles.
>
> Clearly they should pay for this service.

Ok, sure, that's normal I think, but does somebody has experience on the
amount of fee we can ask for these kind of things?

Another point, companies can hire a booth on the EuroPython congress, do we
already have decided the fee per square meter for these companies?
Do we already know how much m2 we have. How much is already hired, etc? Can
somebody place this on the wiki?

Thanks in advance,
Tom.