[EuroPython] Payment, taxes, accounting, badges

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Thu, 2 May 2002 10:49:26 +0200

> > I think it's faster if Denis simply sets up the ShareIT account.
>
> OK, done for a 2OO EUR entrance. I tell you as soon as I get news from
ShareIT.

Thanks a lot Denis!

> Would you be kind enough to remind me if I have to create 3 separate
> entries with all the data again or if there is a possibility to
> 'inherit' from the first one ?

I'll leave this question to Marc-Andre, since he's experienced in it.
If you don't know Marc-Andre, then I'll put some time to figure it out.
Now that the account is set Denis, we can also take over from here. (if you
don't have the time)

Regards,
Tom.