[EuroPython] Time Schedules and Tracks

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Sat, 4 May 2002 10:38:46 +0200

Laura Creighton wrote:
> All the people that I spoke with who went to IPC 10, including 2 from
> my own company said that the Lightning talks were by far the most
> important thing at IPC 10.  Thus they should not be scheduled to
> overlap with any talks or tutorials because they are the one thing
> that everybody will want to attend, reguardless of their other interests.

I rather like the third day being filled with lightning talks and such;
such things are nice, easy to drop in on, one doesn't fall asleep very
quickly, and that would be perfect for the third day's morning. So let's
keep them as is.

We can keep that open space for, say, a EuroZope members meeting or
somesuch, even though that may happen on the third day as well..

Regards,

Martijn