[EuroPython] Payment, taxes, accounting, badges

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Sat, 04 May 2002 18:49:03 +0200

Martijn Faassen wrote:

> Denis Fr?re wrote:
> > Le Wed, May 01, 2002 at 06:08:51PM +0200, M.-A. Lemburg pianota:
> > >
> > > I think it's faster if Denis simply sets up the ShareIT account.
> >
> > OK, done for a 2OO EUR entrance. I tell you as soon as I get news
> > from ShareIT.
>
> What do we do with the student discount, though?

Simple: you add a new product with the reduced rate.

Students will then have to bring their student license to
the registration desk to obtain the entry badge.

> > Would you be kind enough to remind me if I have to create 3 separate
> > entries with all the data again or if there is a possibility to
> > 'inherit' from the first one ?
>
> Would that be for the student discount?

No, Denis was probably talking about how to setup the
products in the ShareIT control panel. The normal procedure
to declare a base product which has all the standard
settings and then adjust the values for the derived
products.

Denis, if you can send me the login data, I could setup
the products for you. You can change the password again,
after I've made the changes.

> Hm... What'd the third type of entry be?

Let's see:
"""
Early bird rate (until sunday may 19): 200 euro
Normal fee      (after may 19)       : 250 euro
Students                             : 100 euro

Perhaps we need a fee of, say, 275 euro for people who show up at the
conference themselves.
"""

The early bird rate would be disabled after May 19.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH