[EuroPython] Payment, taxes, accounting, badges

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Sat, 4 May 2002 19:26:59 +0200

> > Please people! Let not all just look and say at the end 'well, I told
you,
> > that it would not work'. The congress WILL happen, how GOOD it will be,
will
> > only depend on yourself. So spread the word, look for people, help on
some
> > tasks (if only to discuss some points and help discussions at IRC) and
be
> > ready at 26-28 of July!
>
> Make that: 26-28 June :-)
>
> Seriously, at this stage, you simply have to assign work to the people on
the various teams rather than wait for them to speak up. This means: writing
personal emails or simply  phoning them up.

Yeah, I noticed this.
Joachim is working on the registration through EuroZope. We need to wait now
until some products are installed on the server.

Regards,
Tom.