[EuroPython] Payment, taxes, accounting, badges

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Sat, 04 May 2002 19:54:36 +0200

Tom Deprez wrote:

> <snip>
>
> > Let's see:
> > """
> > Early bird rate (until sunday may 19): 200 euro
> > Normal fee      (after may 19)       : 250 euro
> > Students                             : 100 euro
> >
> > Perhaps we need a fee of, say, 275 euro for people who show up at the
> > conference themselves.
>
> Isn't after may 19th a little bit too early? Why not say until June the
> first?

That was a quote taken from the mailing list. I'd rather dump the
early-bird registration altogether: if we manage to setup the
ShareIT registration next week, we'll have 3 weeks of payments
in May. The money from ShareIT for this month will be on the
P3B bank account by mid-June -- and that's all we have to
finance upfront costs.

BTW, what did the budget team decide on the exhibitor and
sponsor fees ?

We will need those RSN too and a team to inform the exhibitors
and sponsors.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH