[EuroPython] Booths et al.

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Tue, 07 May 2002 10:20:36 +0200

I've revisited the budget calculation w/r to booths.
Here's what I found:

Given that we have to hire guards and get insurance for the
booths, we'll have at least EUR 2.000,00 in fixed costs for
being able to provide booths. Add the overhead for accounting,
writing invoices, payment costs, etc. on top of that and
you're probably at a figure around EUR 2.500,00.

At EUR 700 per booth this means that just to break even
we need at least 5 paying booths. Anything less will add
only to the debt.

Based on the budget, my conclusion is: either we get
5 confirmed booths soon or we drop the whole idea.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH