[EuroPython] Talks planning

Laura Creighton lac@strakt.com
Thu, 09 May 2002 10:39:55 +0200

 =

> can view the first draft at http://www.aixtraware.de/EuroDe/Talks/
> you login in as visitor, guest.
> =

> The handling should be obvious ;-)
> =

> The attributes are easely extendable, and I can give access to the data =

> over xml-rpc, so that for example we can generate timetables from the da=
ta.
> =

> I have to run this on my server, cause this is done with ZPatterns, and =
my =

> Zpde (the Zope-pragmatic-development-enviroment) product, which are not =

> installed on www.europython.org
> =

> What do you think ?

Jacob Hall=E9n wants an accent over the e in his last name.  I edited the
form, using the edit word, but the name is still bad.  We also want =

AB Strakt to be listed like that, and not the equally common way of =

Strakt AB, because otherwise nobody will get the joke.  I changed that
form as well.

I am working on the assumption that it is Track runners who should
be working on this, and that the rest of us should just proof what
they make.  Is this assumption any good?

Laura Creighton