[EuroPython] Talks planning

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Thu, 9 May 2002 11:01:47 +0200

can view the first draft at http://www.aixtraware.de/EuroDe/Talks/
>you login in as visitor, guest.

>The attributes are easely extendable, and I can give access to the data
over xml-rpc, so that for example we can generate timetables from the data.

Great idea! Certainly when you already implemented it :-)
Off course only some people should have manage access to these pages :-)

I know its possible :-) but could you (do you've the time) to make it so
that the entries are shown seperated per Day and per track ie that you've a
filter on top of the page, which tells in which day and track you're
seeing/working

>I have to run this on my server, cause this is done with ZPatterns, and my
Zpde (the Zope-pragmatic-development-enviroment) product, which are not
installed on www.europython.org

Zut, have the people from Amaze didn't contacted you yet?
I'll resend them a note.

>What do you think ?

Great! And top, since it is already there. So, we don't have to discuss who
will implement it :-))

Regards,
Tom.