[EuroPython] Talks planning

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Thu, 9 May 2002 12:31:01 +0200

> Great idea! Certainly when you already implemented it :-)
> Off course only some people should have manage access to these pages :-)
>
> I know its possible :-) but could you (do you've the time) to make it so
> that the entries are shown seperated per Day and per track ie that you've
> a filter on top of the page, which tells in which day and track you're
> seeing/working

>like it is now ?

Yes that's a way of displaying the tracks as well, specified per topic.

You could even go further and let the user specify multiple topics. eg I'm
interested in 'Zope' & 'Python' talks

(Remind that PythonHackers changed to Python & Jython)

Another way of displaying the tracks would also be possible per Day and
Track, instead per topic.

Assume someone wants to look what happens on day1: He/She selects day1 and
gets all talks sorted per track.
Further he than still has the possibility to filter on track as well: He/She
gets all the talks for a specific track of that day.

Regards,
Tom

Mit freundlichen Grüßen                              Joachim Schmitz
AixtraWare Ingenieurbüro für Internetanwendungen
Hüsgenstr. 33a, D-52457 Aldenhoven
Telefon: +49-2464-8851, FAX: +49-2464-905163
Key fingerprint = DA10 CC82 62F8 1DBB 39A1  1EDC 725B 3317 A8D7 C3A6
Keyserver: http://germany.keyserver.net/en/