[EuroPython] the python & jython track naming

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Sat, 11 May 2002 21:42:31 +0200

M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
> No discussion about this, please ! We've had the decision on the
> IRC meeting and that's it.

I think the person organizing the track ought to have at some input
on this! I put it on the agenda again for the next IRC chat.

> > Considering the program anyway, we should take a look at shifting perhaps
> > some talks from 'Python Language' into 'Python Applications'; thus far we
> > will have more people willing to give talks for the latter than for
> > the former, and I imagine this will remain the case.
>
> That's for the track champions to decide :-)

Sure, and I'm the track champions (along with Shae Erisson for the app track),
in case this wasn't clear.

Regards,

Martijn