[EuroPython] view on talks

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Thu, 16 May 2002 12:02:36 +0200

Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Is the plan to create public views on the talks listed? In that case
> we'd probably need to make sure that the database is correct and
> reasonably complete before we do that. I asked Shae to transfer the talks
> from the Python Apps track onto the database, but it hasn't happened yet;
> if this is going into serious production we'll have to make sure the
> info we have is correct.
>
> (I understand for instance that Alex's talk is moving into the tutorial
> track, but it's still listed in the PythonHackers track, which should be
> renamed to PythonLanguage by the way).
>
> See:
>
> http://europython.zope.nl/Talks/view

We're working on this.

For now, please maintain the correct list of talks and details
about the speakers on the wiki page. These pages are the
reference we use, not the talks database which is there just
to make querying things easier for visitors.

We'll then give note when it's time to copy the data into the
Talks database.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH