[EuroPython] Introducing: The Managers

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Thu, 16 May 2002 12:16:25 +0200

After some private discussion among the most active people
on this list, it was decided to form a EuroPython Executive
Committee which will take care of keeing the ball rolling
and making sure that things move in the right direction.

Since all of us are in this on a voluntary basis, we chose
to form a three member committee which will play the role of
decision maker and external contact for the conference.

The three members are:
* Denis Frere
* Tom Deprez
* Marc-Andre Lemburg

This team is reachable via the central email address
europython@p3b.org

Hopefully this step will help make the conference a success.
We should have taken this step much earlier in the process,
but then you always know better in the end...

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH