[EuroPython] Introducing: The Managers

Nicolas Pettiaux nicolas.pettiaux@openbe.org
Thu, 16 May 2002 22:24:11 +0200

Le Jeudi 16 Mai 2002 12:43, Martijn Faassen a =E9crit :
> > After some private discussion among the most active people
> > on this list, it was decided to form a EuroPython Executive
> > Committee which will take care of keeing the ball rolling
> > and making sure that things move in the right direction.

I can only support Martijn assertion and add:

As one of the person who was initially active and acted to have the ball =
to=20
get a first momentum, I want to thank the Managers and I would like to sa=
y I=20
support this initiative. I will try to bring some energy back as soon as =
I=20
can.

Thanks again for the good work=20

Thanks to all the other who help too.