[EuroPython] Payment confirmation page

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Fri, 17 May 2002 11:24:32 +0200

> I had done something which I just removed.

Please, Godefroid be carefull with private data.

Also to all other site managers, although I'm sure that I can trust you all
and that you all
know Zope very well,  be carefull when you change something at the
registration pages.
Certainly work with versions to check everything.

It's very dangerous, since people are paying and some pages may return a
error when something wrong happens when editing.
Eg if the confirmation page returns and error and a person has just payed,
he won't be happy

At best, I wouldn't change too much on these pages, you never know when
Murphy comes along.

Regards,
Tom.