[EuroPython] interviews?

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Mon, 20 May 2002 18:55:47 +0200

Hi there,

One thing that FOSDEM did this year that I liked is to publish
interviews with some of the speakers in regular intervals leading up
to the conference. This gets picked up by quite a few of the open source
news sites, and it'd be *very* good publicity for the conference with at
least a part of our target audience (open source developers).

So if we started doing this this week, at a rate of about 2 interviews
a week, we'd have about 10 interviews by the time the conference starts.

If the track champions take care of the interviews through email and/or
irc, we can I think reach this amount pretty easily with the amount of tracks
we have (one and a half interview per track :).

How does that sound?

Regards,

Martijn