[EuroPython] Track database still incomplete

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Tue, 21 May 2002 17:09:09 +0200

M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
> Looking at the track database, I find that it's still missing
> a few tracks:
>
> * Python Language
> * Python Tutorials
> * Python Applications
>
> We must have the data in the database *before* the press release goes
> out !

Looking at the public view at:

http://europython.zope.nl/sessions/talks

I see that various talks are actually not scheduled in yet, having a
time of 00. I can easily publicize this information, except for one or two
talks still in flux on the Python Language track which I can add later.
Also the day information on the Python Language track will still not
be done (either day 1 or 2, as it spans days).

Regards,

Martijn