[Tom] Re: [EuroPython] Track database still incomplete

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Wed, 22 May 2002 00:07:08 +0200

M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
[snip]
> Hmm, this gives me an error message:
> Error Type: Undefined
> Error Value: "manage_page_header" not found in "here/manage_page_header"

This is a bizarre Zope bug I've run into before. Quit your browser and
try again.

> >Click on the view test tab
> >Now you should have your interface.
> >
> >After you've logged in, this should work as well :
> >http://www.europython.org/Talks/index_html
>
> .... and this shows page where I can add new
> talks. I would like a list of talks with an edit
> link right next to it :-)

Right, the same url shows the other list sometimes, and sometimes this.
It is extraordinarily obscure. :)

> (or at least some sort of page which lists the records
> together with edit and delete links)

This page exists, it's just magic and appears and disappears...

Try a slash after Talks/ and see if that helps. And log in into
the Zope root first, so http://www.europython.org/manage
I found that seemed to work for me..

Regards,

Martijn