[Tom] Re: [EuroPython] Track database still incomplete

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Wed, 22 May 2002 14:01:29 +0200

Nicolas Chauvat wrote:
> On Tue, 21 May 2002, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
>

>>>After you've logged in, this should work as well :
>>>http://www.europython.org/Talks/index_html
>>
>>.... and this shows page where I can add new talks. I would like a
>>list of talks with an edit link right next to it :-)
>

> Been there. You have to be _logged_in_ in order to get the interface you
> want.

I am logged in. It just happens that the two "databases" registrations
and tracks are very touchy about *where* you log in. If you log in
under

	http://www.europython.org/manage

the /Talks/ page shows the list I was looking for, but
if you log in at e.g. /Registration/manage then you don't
get to see the talks list under /Talks/; instead the
add talk form shows.

Nevermind,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg