[EuroPython] Please update the register form with new prefixes

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Wed, 22 May 2002 16:58:30 +0200

Unless someone is going to step up and solve the "problem",
nothing will happen.

Let's please stop discussing these minor issues and get on
with more important things like e.g. getting the word out.