AW: [EuroPython] Press Release: sent to magazines of Heise Verlag (C'T, iX, Telepolis)

Andrew Smart Andrew.Smart@smart-knowhow.de
Wed, 22 May 2002 23:17:10 +0200

Can I have one in HTML format? Some online magazines allow posting in
HTML...
Sorry for bothering you, but currently I focus on get the material out out
out

Andrew