[EuroPython] press release on europython.org part 2

Nicolas Chauvat Nicolas.Chauvat@logilab.fr
Thu, 23 May 2002 12:31:18 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 23 May 2002, Godefroid Chapelle wrote:

> At 11:52 23/05/2002, Nicolas Chauvat wrote:
> >I'm afraid that's a loss of time. I did this translation on sunday, Denis
> >and I reviewed it twice already, and it was announced several times on
> >this list !!!
> >
> >--
> >Nicolas Chauvat
>
> That's a pity for me... I was out during weekend and surely read list to
> quickly.

Sorry about that.

> Can you please go to the press release page and replace with your version
> or correct mine ?

I just did it.

BTW, I'd like to fix some spelling/translation errors in the french
version of the left-side menu, but I can't find my way to the proper edit
form. Could you help me out ?

--
Nicolas Chauvat

http://www.logilab.com - "Mais oł est donc Ornicar ?" - LOGILAB, Paris (France)