[EuroPython] update

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Thu, 23 May 2002 19:45:48 +0200

Tom Deprez wrote:
> > Are you sure about using a wiki? Why not Slashdot? Or something like that?
>
> I meant squishdot of course..

Look at the wiki and see what it's being used for. I don't know how
Squishdot is going to help there; we're not talking about news items.
People need to add pages saying 'okay, I found so and so information
about hotel this and this' or 'this is a good restaurant' or 'hey,
want to share a hotel room?' and a wiki allows them to.

Also a wiki organizes itself better than a Squishdot instance would.
We already have news on the front page..

Regards,

Martijn