[EuroPython] RE: EuroPython - Speakers information (fwd)

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Mon, 27 May 2002 10:23:35 +0200

>>IMHO, the two concepts should be separated. Then each speaker could
>>choose between
>>- providing 2 files, one for the presentation, one for the proceedings
>>- providing one presentation file that will be used also for the
>>proceedings (the easy way)
>

> I agree with this.
>
> Opinions ?

+1

Note that we dropped the idea of refereed papers early on in the
discussions due to the additional work load this requires.

Speakers are, of course, free to submit either their slides and/or
a paper for the proceedings. We'll put these files on the web-site
and the CD some time after the conference.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH