[EuroPython] french PR

Stefane Fermigier sf@fermigier.com
Mon, 27 May 2002 10:53:54 +0200

On Mon, May 27, 2002 at 10:38:52AM +0200, Tom Deprez wrote:
> > The magazine in case doesn't have many subscribers, but I don't think
> > it' the only criterion. What's important is who the readers are,
> > do they have decision power in their company, and so on.
>=20
> Off course size is not the only important thing. I just meant that we c=
an't
> give everybody a free ticket!
> We have at the moment around 49 registered people.... that's not good a=
> all...
> Not even that much people who told they were intending to come...

Several people from my company will come. Just how many and exactly who,
I can not tell today. (I guess we'll have to make a decision before
the end of the week).

> This means that we don't even have enough money to pay the building at =
the
> moment!

I read on the press release: "Space is filling quickly, so early registra=
tion
at the EuroPython website (http://www.europython.org) is encouraged."

> I'm seriously thinking that europe just doesn't want a python/zope
> conference...
> well, at least we tried and for the people who will come.... it will be
> great!

I'm sure it will.

	S.

--=20
St=E9fane Fermigier, Tel: +33 (0)6 63 04 12 77 (mobile).
http://nuxeo.com/ & http://portalux.com/ & http://aful.org/
"Amazon: we patent the dot in .com"