[EuroPython] Some talks for next year ...

Dinu Gherman gherman@darwin.in-berlin.de
Mon, 27 May 2002 23:07:10 +0200 (CEST)

Tom Deprez <tom@aragne.com>:

> Correct! Let's start working on this one. Where will it take place?
> Perhaps it's good to have it once more in Charleroi? We've learned a
> lot here and could optimize everything, so the general things will
> be easier for the other years.

Maybe also very important is *when*? Josette from O'Reilly UK told
me she was unhappy with the date this year because it would collide
with some UK Linux event. Of course, you can't please all, but spen-
ding some significant time researching calendars with possibly com-
peting events seems like a good idea to me.

This makes me wonder, how about compiling a list of 10 (or 100?)
most important problems and solutions learned from this year's EPC
in order to ease the work of next year's equippe?

Regards,

Dinu