[EuroPython] Some talks for next year ...

Olivier Laurent oli@aragne.com
Tue, 28 May 2002 11:33:27 +0200

On mar, 28 mai 2002, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
> About the when: Dinu already mentioned the conflicts with
> some UK events and there's also the football world... so how
> about the first week of June ?!

It's near to impossible to choose a date that doesn't overlap with some
other event. The problem with the beginning of June is the student exams.
The end of June is not so bad. Nearly all students will have finished
their exams. And most of the time, the weather is nice.

Should we take into account a sport event ? I'm not a football fan so I
can't tell.

If June is to be reconsidered, I think the middle of September or March
and April would be good candidates. I would probably exclude May (exams)
and July and August (holidays).

--
Olivier Laurent.
P3B    : Club Python(-Zope) Belge --------- http://www.p3b.org