[EuroPython] Seclection for the list of Registered people

Joachim Schmitz js@aixtraware.de
Tue, 28 May 2002 14:03:03 +0200

I added several things,

1. there is now a remindmail link, which sends the following mail:

dear Mr. Test,

you or someone, who knows your emailaddress, have filled in the data
below, for registering at the EuroPython 2002. But apparently you did not
complete the whole process -- you did not specify a payment method.

You can complete your registration by following this link

http://www.europython.org/Registration/confirm?itemId=3D021431704

or please send a reply and inform us, what to do with this registration.

The registration information:

Registration-Id: 021431704
Name: Mr. Test

E-mail:  js@aixtraware.de
T-shirt: XL
---- end of mail

after sending it sets/appends to the attribute mails,

2002/05/28 11:29:38.095 GMT+2 remind

2. in the add/edit form

- You can now choose between different paymentmethods, tell me if you want=20
more.

- I add the mails field, enter a line, if you send an email manually.

- the date-fields have now a value of 1.1.1970 for "None", this is a hack,=20
cause there is no "None" date-value

I think you keep me informed about problems ;-)

--On Dienstag, Mai 28, 2002 11:30:05 +0200 Nicolas Chauvat=20
<Nicolas.Chauvat@logilab.fr> wrote:

>> > I already sent two e-mails to people that appeared to be registered
>> > twice, asking if it was on purpose or not, should I continue or not ?
>>
>> That's a good thing to do, but you should only contact people
>> who have also payed twice -- could be that they needed more than
>> one ticket.
>
> I postponed that until Joachim looks into it further. I sent him the info
> about what I did.
>
> --
> Nicolas Chauvat
>
> http://www.logilab.com - "Mais o=F9 est donc Ornicar ?" - LOGILAB, Paris
> (France)

Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen                              Joachim Schmitz
AixtraWare Ingenieurb=FCro f=FCr Internetanwendungen
H=FCsgenstr. 33a, D-52457 Aldenhoven
Telefon: +49-2464-8851, FAX: +49-2464-905163
Key fingerprint =3D DA10 CC82 62F8 1DBB 39A1  1EDC 725B 3317 A8D7 C3A6
Keyserver: http://www.keyserver.net/en/