[EuroPython] Seclection for the list of Registered people

Joachim Schmitz js@aixtraware.de
Tue, 28 May 2002 15:33:25 +0200

--On Dienstag, Mai 28, 2002 14:15:08 +0200 Nicolas Chauvat=20
<Nicolas.Chauvat@logilab.fr> wrote:

>> Do you take care of the people with 0 EUR?
>> This are the press people I already entered. So they shouldn't receive a
>> message.
>
> I think we need another field: audience_type or something, that could =
take
> one of the following values ['speaker','press','attendee'].
>
> By default the value would be 'attendee' and would not be modifiable, but
> when editing a form, an authenticated user (us) could select speaker or
> press.
>
> Joachim, may I ask you to add this feature, please?

done ;-)

The attribute was already there named "reg_type", it is empty for everybody =

registered till now, so we take the empty value for "attendee". I also =
added
"staff" to the list, perhaps we also need something like "org team". We can =

then also print the appropriate badges.

Please fill also the field paymentmethod where appropriate.

How do you like the new list layout ?

BTW: the delete link is hidden, to avoid unwanted deletions, I think I put=20
it into the edit-form.

Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen                              Joachim Schmitz
AixtraWare Ingenieurb=FCro f=FCr Internetanwendungen
H=FCsgenstr. 33a, D-52457 Aldenhoven
Telefon: +49-2464-8851, FAX: +49-2464-905163
Key fingerprint =3D DA10 CC82 62F8 1DBB 39A1  1EDC 725B 3317 A8D7 C3A6
Keyserver: http://www.keyserver.net/en/