[EuroPython] Followup re: CDs for europython registrants

Stephan R.A. Deibel sdeibel@wingide.com
Wed, 29 May 2002 12:37:42 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I just wanted to see if we can make official the cost of having
Wing IDE CDs distributed in the bags for registrants?  Also,
how should I go about paying for this?

This would be a good opportunity for us and also a good way for
us to pitch in some money for your budget!

Please be sure to include me directly in replies... I've been
scanning the mail but may be missing things.

Sorry in advance if in fact this request is a result of having
missed something!

Thanks,

- Stephan

Wing IDE for Python                          Archaeopteryx Software, Inc
www.wingide.com                              Take Flight!