[EuroPython] Interviews/Brochures

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Thu, 30 May 2002 16:06:40 +0200

Hi all,

Or there dtd, zope gurus, who can help us with the following?
Or just give me a direction. I'm not an XML, not DTD expert...
Basicely we would like to put the interviews in this format. These
should then be shown on the web (like they are now), but also be used as
data for a ReportLab script.

Any help is welcome...

Martijn (since you give an XML talk, you must know a lot ;-) and
Joachim, you use XML-RPC, perhaps you can give some help too?
Let us make this as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Tom.