[EuroPython] Booth Space sign ups.

lozinski@openstepnews.com lozinski@openstepnews.com
Thu, 30 May 2002 11:55:13 -0700 (PDT)

I really heard and noticed the call for vendors to sign up for booth space.

I am completely aware of your need to get that resolved early.

I apologize for my delays in not doing so yet.

I increasingly have my mind on exhibiting.  Right now I am working on finding
the money to pay for my expenses.   Sadly the US internet economy has been very
hard hit over the last year. I exhibited at the Python 10 Conference, and made
not a single sale, but I did learn a great deal, and expect to be quite
successful exhibiting my new products at Europython.

Thanks for your patience.  I will sign up as soon as I have my finances
resolved.

Regards
Chris

1-510-795-6086