[EuroPython] what about september?

Nicolas Chauvat Nicolas.Chauvat@logilab.fr
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 10:15:22 +0100

> I think we should quickly settle on a decision for place and date as Tim 
> said.


> IMO, we should do it end of June which was chosen last year with a lot of 
> very good reasons.
> Further, I still think we could do it in Charleroi IF AND ONLY IF P3B feel 
> they still want to give a hand.
> So please P3B speak up...

Since this is a volunteer-based organisation and takes a lot of time,
I think it would make sense to organise the event in the same location two
years in a row (as someone already suggested) in order to (1) benefit from
the first year's organisation and (2) rotate locations a minimum.

But if P3B doesn't feel like putting as much work as last year (and that would
 be *very* understandable), we should quickly decide on a new location that's
both easy to reach from other european countries and close to one of the
organiser's place.

Nicolas Chauvat

http://www.logilab.com - "Mais oł est donc Ornicar ?" - LOGILAB, Paris (France)