[EuroPython] what about september?

Andy Robinson andy@reportlab.com
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 09:44:16 -0000

> > I agree with Nicolas. Also think of students. October is a bad time,
> > since school is going on. The summer is nice, since students are out
> > of school.

If it's someone doing a CS degree then I expect their
tutors should be receptive.  When I was a student it was remarkably
easy to attend relevant things, and quite possible to disappear for
2-3 days without anyone even noticing...

My gut feeling is we will lose more people due to "holidays in
September" than "students in October".

Idea: if we go Thur/Fri/Sat, then people not interested in
the business track only need to miss one day of their jobs or
courses.  And air tickets are much much cheaper if you 'cross
a Saturday'; it might even be cheaper for people to stay one
more night and drink some more Chimay when it's over :-)

- Andy