[EuroPython] what about september?

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 18:06:23 +0100

Martijn Faassen wrote:
>>I'm still in favor for giving people free entrance if they give a talk of at
>>least 30-40 minutes. Perhaps we could let the business people pay, even if
>>they give a talk, after all, it's like a sort of commercial isn't it?
>
> It might be hard to distinguish between 'commercial' talks versus
> talking about something you're enthusiastic about. Perhaps you can split
> it by track or something..

YAS (the potential organizers of next Python event in the US) does it
this way and if we want to be cheap we'll have to do it the same way.
We simply can't afford anything else within a reasonable range of
financial risk.

I would also like to see substantial (financial) support from
Zope Corp for the forum we give to this company's products at the
conference.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH