[EuroPython] EPC2003: program + length + public + fees

Nicolas Chauvat Nicolas.Chauvat@logilab.fr
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 19:00:48 +0100

> You could for instance ask more fee for the first day, but...
> The difficulty I see is how to be sure someone who has a ticket for only the
> last 2 days, gets in the 1 day.
> (Or vice versa: only ticket for the 1st day)

To enter you need a badge. You get badge for day1 and reuse it for following
days, but you don't deliver badges on day1 to people that paid for day2 and 3.

> This can only be achieved with a very strict check, which isn't possible
> like in the setup of last year. Also a very
> strict check would impose long waiting rows.

I disagree. I think we could have done that kind of check last year (and *yes*
I was there welcome the participants and can comment on it ;-)

--
Nicolas Chauvat

http://www.logilab.com - "Mais oł est donc Ornicar ?" - LOGILAB, Paris (France)