[EuroPython] What about next year?

Godefroid Chapelle gotcha@swing.be
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 10:11:28 +0100

At 14:25 28/10/2002, Paul Everitt wrote:

>Once my matriculation setlles down in the next month, I will have more
>time and the same energy, so I'm +1.
>
>I propose we start by gathering up the list of known, relevant events that
>might conflict.

I think the other thing we have to decide quickly about is the location.

 From the experience last year, we know that quiet a lot of work has to be
done with personal contacts.

If Denis and the whole P3B team are still in, I think that it would be
easier for all of us to capitalize on previous year work...

IOW, I think that we could organize it in Charleroi again even if we should
put some effort to get better sonorization for the room which was not so
comfortable.

My 2 eurocents trying to fire the discussion.

--

Godefroid Chapelle

BubbleNet sprl
rue Victor Horta, 18 / 202