[EuroPython] EPC Conference Brochure Builder

Andy Robinson andy@reportlab.com
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 15:36:42 +0100

> Yes, we can still contact Vincent for it. I'll ask him to
> make one with the
> date of this year.

OK, there's plenty of time and I would like to liaise
with him.  1.2Mb out of the 1.5Mb brochure was the cover,
and I am sure we can get it down to 200k with some
careful investigation (and no loss of quality).  Likewise,
the size of the adverts is important.  With some lead
time we can make it fast, sharp and light.

> mmm, yes, no interviews this year... or are there some
> people who want to do
> an interview with someone? Just go ahead!

What we'll do is 'suggest' a strict HTML subset with
about 5 tags and accept any content in that form.

Thanks,

Andy