[EuroPython] EP 2004 ?

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 14:44:11 +0200

Tom Deprez wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> In the light of the comming EP2003, I wonder if there are people interested
> in organising it next year. If there are lots of countries, we better know
> it in front, so that at the conference connections and decisions can be
> made.
>
> Just a tought.

And a good one :-) Charleroi is still my favorite, but I guess
you and Denis aren't going to go for another round which I can
perfectly understand.

Tim Couper told me about the possibility to do such an event in or
near Oxford, UK, using college factilities. At the current pricing
scheme, college or university grounds are probably the only
affordable sites for the conference.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Software directly from the Source  (#1, Apr 24 2003)
EuroPython 2003, Charleroi, Belgium:                        61 days left