[EuroPython] Only three talks?

Magnus Lyckå magnus@thinkware.se
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 16:43:56 +0200

At 18:51 2003-04-24 +0200, Nicolas Chauvat wrote:
>On Thu, Apr 24, 2003 at 06:43:06PM +0200, Tom Deprez wrote:
> > Magnus Lyckå wrote:
> > > Maybe that *is* out Plone problem? ;)
> >
> > As told. Go ahead and prepare a Plone site for the EP conference. We=
 would
> > gladly accept every input.
>
>I think he was joking...

Yes I was (although not very successully it seems). Thus the ";)". I
also managed to spell "our" with a "t", which might have increased the
confusion. I imagine Plone is a fine product, but my experience so far
has mainly been one of confusion. It might be slightly too feature rich
for my taste... (I might also have come across sites that used a not
quite finished product. I see that there is a 1.0 release by now...)

On the other hand, maybe a Plone tutorial as EP will change my opinion...

BTW, it seems that there will be plenty of talks after all, and I'm
starting to get rather excited about this, after some hesitation. Now
there are seven talks on http://www.europython.org/sessions/talks .
Then Guido will talk and at least Andy, Andrew, Christian, Juergen
and Stefan have said on the list that they have talks.

If all these talks will be advertized on the web site soon, I'd better
hurry up and make a reservation, or it might get full... (I know,
reservations haven't started...)

Have a nice weekend!
(Especially those of you who will spend it writing abstracts and
approving talks... ;)

/Magnus

--
Magnus Lycka (It's really Lyckå), magnus@thinkware.se