[EuroPython] Talk database

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 17:32:43 +0200

Michael Hudson wrote:
> "M.-A. Lemburg" <mal@lemburg.com> writes:
>

>>Could someone please explain why the talk database is corrupted
>>and all the work we've done on it so far gone down the drain ?
>
> http://starship.python.net/crew/mwh/tracker/europython/issue38

Thanks :-/

Would have been nice to tell us track chairmen about
the problem. When can we expect a restored copy of the track
database ?

Also, why did you start to send out emails to the speakers
without asking the track chairmen for their consent ??? The
emails you sent out look just completely silly... (do I
sound angry enough ?)

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Software directly from the Source  (#1, Apr 30 2003)
EuroPython 2003, Charleroi, Belgium:                        55 days left