[EuroPython] EuroPython 2003 call for papers

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 10:10:12 +0100

Hi,

Well, I can help again on the Zope Tracks this year.
Paul Everitt has just let me know he's willing to be a track chairman as
well, as last year.
If somebody else wants to be a track chairman for Zope let, met know.

Tom