[EuroPython] Re: call for talks beta 1

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom@aragne.com
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 10:15:32 +0100

Nicolas Chauvat wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 06:31:28PM +0100, Joachim Schmitz wrote:
>> I had the following workflow in mind:
>>
>> - someone submits a talk
>> - the trackchairmen check the list of talks regularly and
>> - aprove or reject a new talk
>> - a according email is send to the submitter, which contains a link
>>  to complete the data
>
> Very nice. Did you have any plan regarding the implementation?
> DCWorkflow?

Mmm, this part wil only be used unfrequently for some months in a year.
Do you think we need a real workflow?
Last year we didn't get that much papers. I also think with the small
size of this organisation, the trackman can handle it really well on
their own.
 If somebody want's to program it, go ahead, it's really nice to have,
but I don't think it's really needed.

Tom.